Powered by Blogger.
We are here to help you providing Google-Facebook-Freelancing with Latest update and innovative collections of data which can help you to make a creative career on Online. You can easily find here various type of ' UpWork' Freelancer skills test answers.All those things will help you to make a dynamic Freelancer.

Attitude-Facebook Status

Oh My Dirty Mind         No comments


  • 1. I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P
  • 2. I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something  to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/
  • 3. Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P
  • 4. When Sum One Hates You for no reason.................Give them a reason :P :D _!_
  • 5. My attitude depends on the people in front of me....""
  • 6. Please don't get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is    who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!"
  • 7. Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them..
  • 8. Someone Asked me what is UR attitude…... then i simply replied... " BEING      SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE…"
  • 9. Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it…!
  • 10. I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later...
  • 11. People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday."..
  • 12. I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my  business!...
  • 13. I dint change , i just grew up. You should try it once ;)
  • 14. It’s the good girls who keep diaries;the bad girls never have the time.
  • 15. Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.
  • 16. I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving  people who love me.
  • 17. Hey I found your nose, it was in my business again.
  • 18. Don’t Copy My Style.
  •  19. don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.
  • 20. Sometimes you have to just move forward, and move on.No doubts, no questions  and no looking back... Just move on.
  • 21. Don't let him have the satisfaction of knowing you'll always be there waiting.
  • 22. I’m sorry I mistook all our laughs, long nights, sweet texts & inside jokes as you  caring. I’ll think twice before wasting my time again.
  • 23. I Don't Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality. Based On Originality. Forget  Looks. I Respect Personality
  • 24. I'm that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.
  • 25. People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of  the tallest finger... 

Published by Oh My Dirty Mind

Nulla sagittis convallis arcu. Sed sed nunc. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim venenatis fermentum mollis. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Si vous n'avez pas eu la chance de prendre dans tous.
Follow us Google+.

0 comments:

© 2014 Online Help Support. STM Templates Designed by STM
Powered by STM.